Level Up Black Friday Wish List Competition
It’s that time again, now you have an opportunity to rock your favourite Side Step look with our Black Friday Wish List Competition.
Visit the Side Step website and check out our latest drop of kicks, tees, bottoms and accessories. The trick is simple, just select your favourite pieces to create a full outfit and stand a chance of winning it. Our Black Friday Wishlist Competition is your opportunity to style yourself up on our account! Walk your streets decked out in your favourite Brands; adidas Originals, Nike Sportswear, PUMA, Onitsuka Tiger, Vans, The North Face, SikSilk, ellesse, Converse, Le Coq Sportif, Havaianas, Superga, Levi’s and Guess – so much to choose from! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #BlackFridayWishlist
How to enter
- Sign up and create your profile on our Side Step website.
- Select a total of six items to make up one outfit. Choose a Top/T-shirt, jacket, pants/shorts, sneakers/slides and two accessories to create an outfit that showcases your best style.
- Screenshot your Wish List and post it as a comment on our Side Step Wish List Facebook pinned postusing the hashtag #BlackFridayWishList
Black Friday ‘Wish List’ Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition applies to all Side Step Stores within the Republic of South Africa and therefore only persons residing within South Africa will qualify to win.
- This promotion will run from 13 November ending 22 November 2020. Only entries submitted during this period utilizing the hashtag #BlackFridayWishList will be eligible for the random draw.
- The winner will be announced on 24 November 2020.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘wish list’ (resulting from a visit to the company website being; side-step.co.za or ) on that companies Facebook business page and is to include the hashtag #BlackFridayWishList.
- Wish list entry is to comprise of an ‘outfit’ – elements being 1 (one) top / t-shirt, 1 (one) jacket, 1 (one) pair sneakers, 1 (one) pair pants / bottoms and 2 (two) accessories (bag / cap / belt / socks) – totaling 6 (six) items.
- The entrants screenshot / snippet is to be posted on the Side Step Facebook business page and must include the hashtag #BlackFridayWishList in order to qualify as an entry.
- The person submitting the post on Facebook is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and is therefore deemed to be the winner of the prize should they be selected.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on Facebook to finalize details and the collection point for their prize and then announced on 24 November 2020 on Facebook.
- Winners are to collect their prize from a pre-agreed Side Step store.
- The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The selected winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Please note that if a large shoe size (>11) is requested and found not to be available, the winner can then substitute the sneakers for apparel to the same value. This applies to XS and XXL - larger apparel sizes are based on the group of company’s size curve purchasing patterns.
- Should an item on the winner’s wish list be sold out it at the time of redemption, Side Step will provide a suitable replacement of the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of Side Step.
- The redemption of the prize is to happen in one event and cannot be exchanged for cash or seeded to a person other than he / she who submitted their entry.
- Prize winners are to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when collecting their prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
- By entering in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to any employees of the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.