Voted the Coolest Sneakers of 2021
Voted 2021’s Coolest Sneakers
Yes, you have spoken! We are showing you just what’s been going down in our stores with footwear fashion. Check out our trendy sneakers list that hit the shelves this year and don’t seem to be slowing down either:
- adidas Originals Ozweego Men’s Sneaker Cream White Black Olive. For men, these chunky sneakers have a retro-inspired look. With their signature stripes, Adiprene cushioning and an EVA midsole, these sneakers will go with everything in your wardrobe, from jeans to tracksuits.
- adidas Originals High Tail Men’s Sneaker Cream White Navy. Colour blocking has been a huge thing this past year. These men’s sneakers will add loads of impact, with maximum comfort and a snug fit that keeps your feet happy.
- New Balance 327 Men’s Sneaker Tan Burgundy. We’ve seen an increase in demand for more neutral, minimal and retro styles. This sneaker fuses both, with the classic New Balance style that gives a nod to its 70s heritage. For something bolder, try the New Balance 237 Classic Men’s Sneaker Mustard Blue in bold contrasts.
- adidas Originals ZX 2K Boost 2.0 Men’s Sneaker Crew Blue. With a boost midsole, reflective pops of colour, bold contrast colour and an uber comfortable design, this sneaker will go with everything in your closet. Add some colour without going over the top with this versatile sneaker.
- Puma Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula1 RS-X3 Men’s Sneaker Smoke Pearl Silver. Embracing the fusion between racing and footwear, this sneaker is chunky, bold and made for running, weekends and everything in between. Advanced technology ensures that every step is done in comfort.
When you shop at Side Step you’re buying Brands, in colours and styles that are trending. Our collection brings you footwear that sets you apart through innovation and style - often breaking boundaries when it comes to choice. Shop online or visit one of our many stores in South Africa to get the coolest sneakers this year.