adidas Black White Dragon OG
ADIDAS BLACK WHITE DRAGON OG SHOES
A TIMELESS RUNNING SHOE RETURNS FROM THE ARCHIVES.
With true heritage appeal, these shoes embody ’70s track style. They feature a mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays and contrasting 3-Stripes and heel patch. A foil-print Dragon label adorns the side. The EVA wedge midsole and gum rubber outsole complete the vintage look.
- Mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays; Synthetic leather 3-Stripes and heel patch
- Breathable mesh lining
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Die-cut cushioned EVA midsole
- Foil-print adidas Dragon label on quarter panel
- Gum rubber outsole
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
adidas Dragon OG Unisex Sneaker
A unisex, vintage running style sneaker, the Dragon OG is designed for everyday wear. Perhaps one of the more overlooked classics in the adidas repertoire, the retro Dragon is a little flatter and lighter than the other classics adidas are known for – shoes which often have a thicker, more cushioned sole and heavier upper lining. Originally developed in ‘71 by adidas Germany, predominantly aimed at the USA market, the adidas Dragon was one of the brand’s first nylon running shoes, alongside the Trimm-Master and SL72. adidas Black White Dragon OG