adidas Womens Stan Smith Off White
FEMININE DETAILS THE CLEAN, MODERN STYLE OF THE STAN SMITH.
- Premium leather upper
- Yarn-embroidered zigzag 3-Stripes
- Printed tongue label; Leather lining
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Synthetic leather heel patch with debossed Trefoil logo
- Rubber cupsole
- Leather and synthetic upper / Synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- ImportedToday, the adidas originals collection stands for lifestyle and street. Times may change, but trefoiled quality will always remain. THE TREFOIL AND THE OLYMPIC IDEA. In 1972, the world turned to Germany when the Olympic Games opened in Munich. Just in time for the event, adidas presented a new logo that was here to stay: the Trefoil. Then, symbolizing performance.
The famous Trefoil logo, formerly used on all adidas products, has since 1997 been applied only to heritage products; the Performance logo, which had from 1991 been seen on the “Equipment” range of products, replaced the Trefoil in 1997 across the rest of the adidas line. adidas originals covers sports fashion styles with references to the decades between the 1940s and the 1980s. The brand has a distinctively retro old school feel.
The brands of adidas complement each other in a unique way to help athletes perform better, play better, feel better. Our products break records, set trends, make history. Every day. All over the world. It is not only about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as a shoe is more than padding and foam, there is more to us than just the product. Everything we do is bound by one simple thought: we strive to help you perform at your best. Your success is our ambition. Your defeat spurs us on to be better. Our brands complement each other like the skills of an exceptionally gifted decathlete.
Creators today live in a constantly changing world and they demand newness and immediacy without compromise. In this rapidly changing environment, our culture and passion for innovation and consistent investment in research and development is essential.
No matter how serious you are about sports – a sporting lifestyle does not end in the locker room. This is why we have adidas originals, our sub-brand that brings our iconic DNA from the courts to the streets. For well over a decade, it has been celebrating originality in a globally trendsetting way and, as the first brand leveraging its sports assets in the lifestyle area, it is regarded as a legitimate sports lifestyle brand. To ensure sustainable success, adidas originals has to keep up to date with and set trends as well as remain committed to serving consumer groups who are constantly looking for more options to express their individuality.