The Iconic adidas Grand Prix Returns To Side Step.
When adidas dropped the Grand Prix in 1970 it was instantly big amongst Tennis Pro’s. The sole offered comfort and the design were sleek. More and more tennis pros started playing in the adidas Grand Prix, this started a new street fashion trend. By 1972 the adidas Grand Prix was worn on the streets than in court.
adidas Grand Prix Off White
- Full grained leather upper with suede toe cap
- Perforated details for improved ventilation
- Cushioned footbed and ankle cuff
- Thick textured foxing aorund sole
- Herringbone pattern durable flat outsole for enhanced stability and grip
- Contrast ADIDAS ORIGINALS stripes and logo