Puma Roma Triple Black
The Puma Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style.
The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It’s reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Fresh details include its synthetic leather upper and modern color palette.
- Synthetic leather upper for long wear and serious style
- T-toe construction
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability
- Grippy rubber outsole
- Puma Formstrip and medial and lateral sides
- Woven Puma Logo label at tongue, with Puma Roma callout at lateral side and Puma Cat Logo at heel