Puma Kids Roma Basic Triple Black
The Puma Kids Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style.
The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It’s reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Fresh details include its synthetic leather upper and modern color palette.
- Synthetic leather upper for long wear and serious style
- T-toe construction
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability
- Grippy rubber outsole
- PUMA Formstrip and medial and lateral sides
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue, with PUMA Roma callout at lateral side and PUMA Cat Logo at heel
Side Step offers the best in footwear collections from top international and local fashion brands.
Get styled up at your nearest Side Step store and check out our awesome footwear collections. Puma Kids Roma Basic Triple Black