Stand a chance to win a R15 000 Cash Prize when you purchase any Levi’s 522 or 514 at 2 for R550.00.
To enter SMS your name and till slip number to 30841. From 12th December 2016 – T&C’S Apply.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is valid from 12th December . Will change for each event
- The promotion is valid at all Side Step Stores within the Republic of South Africa.
- Competition: Purchase any Levi’s® 514™ or 522™ at the special price of 2 for R550 and stand a chance to win a R15 000 cash prize.
- Entries to the competition can be made by sms’ing your till slip number to 30841
- Entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa.
- Winners will be determined by means of a random draw.
- The prize offered in this competition consist of one cash prize of R 15 000.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The competition is not open to a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Levi Strauss South Africa (Pty) Ltd or the promoter (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the competition); or the spouse, business associate, or the immediate natural or adopted family of any of the persons specified above.
- By participating in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- Neither Levi Strauss South Africa (Pty) Ltd and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participation in this competition.
- Under no circumstances shall the promoter be liable to anyone who participates in this promotion for any direct or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of the promoter or otherwise.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.