New Balance XC72 Mens Shoes Vintage Indigo
New Balance XC72
Availability: In stock
Only %1 left
The new XC72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even further into unexplored territory, with a time-bending design inspired by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars. Three distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era’s running shoes an aggressive, experimental edge. The XC-72 is the future that the past dreamed about, come to life.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Suede and mesh upper with synthetic N logo
- Rubber outsole and heel clip with 5% recycled content
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
- Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, and/or leather that supports more responsible manufacturing through the Leather Working Group, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content.
- Product code: UXC72PF
Write Your Own Review