Nike Precision 5 Basketball Mens Sneaker Iron Grey
Nike Precision 5 Basketball Mens Iron Grey
Get into the game quickly and easily with the Nike Precision 5 FlyEase. It features a tongue that opens wide and an adjustable strap you can fasten with one hand. The agile upper is lightweight and structured for basketball playability. The sculpted midsole and rubber outsole are optimally shaped for players who make quick cuts on and off the ball.
Quick and Easy Entry
The tongue opens wide to allow for quick, easy entry from the top. There's more space inside the shoe (compared to the inline model) to accommodate feet of varying shapes and widths.
FlyEase Fit and Adjustability
A one-handed strap with large pull loop is connected to cables that help secure your foot over the footbed. Flexible bands on the strap plus a large hook-and-loop fastening area let you adjust and secure a fit that works for you.
Lightweight Structure, Reinforced For Durability
The lightweight mesh material is structured where it's needed to provide side-to-side stability when moving and cutting on the court. The no-sew toe overlay helps resist abrasion from toe drag.
- - The rubber outsole has herringbone traction to help you change directions while playing.
- - Less foam and less rubber compared to previous versions to help reduce weight.
- - Heel and tongue loops assist when putting on the shoe.
- - Low collar allows ankle mobility.
- - Webbing tongue top accents
- - No-sew overlay and embroidered lines
- - Synthetic Swoosh design
- - Shown: Iron Grey/Black/Barely Volt/Dust
- - Style: DC5590-001