Mexico 66 Bok vs Lions Ticket Give-Away
Stand a chance to win 2 tickets to watch the Boks vs. Lions at Emirates Park Saturday 9 June by purchasing a pair of Mexico 66 or by posting a photo of yourself wearing your Mexico 66, using the #Mexico66 on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram Page. View our collections here!
Mexico 66 Bok vs. Lions ticket give-away Competition Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is valid from 1 June – 6 June 2018.
- In order to be eligible to win 2 tickets to watch the Boks vs. Lions at Emirates Park 9 June, you are to either purchase a pair of Mexico 66 or to post a photo of yourself wearing your Mexico 66, using the #Mexico66 on our Facebook or Instagram pages.
- Transport, parking, eats, drinks etc. are at the winners own expense.
- This promotion is applies to all Studio 88 and Side Step Stores within the greater area of Johannesburg CBD.
- Winners can collect their tickets from a pre-arranged Studio 88 or Side Step store.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Unlimited entries are permitted to be posted on our pages using the #Mexico66.
- All entries submitted by 5pm on 6 June are eligible for the draw and the winner will be announced the following day on our Facebook and Instagram pages, this decision is at the sole discretion of the Promotor and will therefore be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted by direct message to finalise the collection of their prize.
- Winners can collect their prize from a pre-agreed Studio 88 or Side Step store.
- Prize winners are to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when collecting their prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By submitting your entry on the Promotors Facebook and / or Instagram business page you consent that same is a public platform with no restrictions on viewership.
- The Promotor has the exclusive right to remove any offensive or inappropriate imagery uploaded on its business page.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You agree that you are submitting your video to the owner of this Facebook business page and not to Facebook.
- The competition is not open to a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Levi Strauss South Africa (Pty) Ltd or the Promoter (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the competition); or the spouse, business associate, or the immediate natural or adopted family of any of the persons specified above.
- By entering in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- Neither Asics (Pty) Ltd and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever arising from any claim for any loss, damages or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to any person who participates in this promotion in respect of any claim whatsoever or for any direct or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of the promoter or otherwise.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.